- Michael Burden — Printed Interventions in Eighteenth-Century Librettos for the Performance of Italian Opera in London: The Roles of Commas, Inserts, and Pasteovers
- Carlo Dumontet — An Analysis of the 1746 Editions of Admiral Edward Vernon’s A Specimen of Naked Truth
- Philip Jackson — Bibliographical Reply: The Suttontype Printing Process
- Ian Morrison — John Glover’s Books: An Addendum
- Reviews — Invented and Apocryphal Narratives of Travel (Shef Rogers); Printer’s Devil: The Life and Work of Frederic Warde (Dennis Bryans)
You can subscribe to Script & Print by becoming a BSANZ member.
Alternatively, you can read the latest issue of Script & Print at APA-FT.