- Patricia Thomas — Iconoclastic Effrontery: Rex Fairburn, Bob Lowry and the Printing of Polemics
- Marion Amies — Amelia Carey White: Author of Social Life and Manners in Australia
- B. J. McMullin — Walter Scott’s Ballads and Lyrical Pieces, 1806, and the Collected Works
- John C. Ross — Fleuron: A User’s Report—And Charles Ackers Revisited Again
- Nicholas A. Sparks — Corrigenda to Two Modern Editions of The Peterborough Chronicle
- Reviews — The Fifteenth-Century Printing Practices of Johann Zainer, Ulm, 1473–1478 (B. J. McMullin); The Noblest Roman: A History of the Centaur Type of Bruce Rogers (Dennis Bryans)
You can subscribe to Script & Print by becoming a BSANZ member.
Alternatively, you can read the latest issue of Script & Print at APA-FT.