- Chris Elmore — Describing Nineteenth-Century Papers
- Michael Cop — Compositions for a King: Little Gidding’s Use of Henry Garthwait’s Monotessaron
- B. J. McMullin — Cowper’s Complete Poetical Works, 183 (Russell, 166)
- Patrick Spedding — A Postscript on Thomas Gardner’s Printing
- Review — Believe me, I am: Selected Letters of Frederic Warde 1921–1939; Giambattista Bodoni: His Life and His World (Dennis Bryans)
You can subscribe to Script & Print by becoming a BSANZ member.
Alternatively, you can read the latest issue of Script & Print at APA-FT.