- Shef Rogers — ‘Codes Bibliographical and Otherwise: A Brief Editorial’
- Jean McBain — ‘Caxton’s Edition of Malory’s Le Morte Darthur: Compositorial Challenges and Chapter Divisions’
- Brian McMullin — ‘Bibliographical Note: The Description of Volumes Gathered in Nines’
- John Arnold — ‘Bibliographical Note: The True History of the Publication of Patrick White’s “Peter Plover’s Party”’
- Reviews — The Strawberry Hill Press & Its Printing House: An Account and an Iconography (Patrick Spedding); A Critical Edition of the Private Diaries of Robert Proctor (Donald Kerr); Tom Stoppard: A Bibliographical History (John C. Ross)
- Obituary — Ivan Page, 1938–2012
You can subscribe to Script & Print by becoming a BSANZ member.
Alternatively, you can read the latest issue of Script & Print at APA-FT.